1. The transcription of video increases search engine optimization (SEO). Search engines cannot crawl video the way they can with text. It has been proven that video transcription causes links to rise in ranks for various search engines. If you want your content seen, this can move it from the ignored page three of search results to the first page.
2. Transcription makes your video more accessible. Want a bigger audience? There are people who do not listen to video for various reasons. Therefore, you can reach a wider audience by having the information available to read, rather than watch.
3. Users have better engagement with interactive video. Words can become highlighted and users can jump with time-stamps to a specific spot in the video.
4. Certain laws require a transcript of video. While laws from state-to-state vary, all federal agencies must provide a transcript for video.
5. You are able to reuse written content. The content in the recorded video can help you write blogs, update website information, and market with your customers. You can pull information from your finished document, and reuse for valuable marketing.
Whether you need transcription for one or all of the reasons above, Transcription Plus, LLC can provide a 100% accurate transcript for your documentation requirements. Find out how our quick-turn around service can increase user satisfaction today!
Mary A. Goehring
Transcription Plus, LLC