New Year Resolutions, did you pick yours?
Are you going to be one of the 8% of people that keeps their New Year's resolutions? What will set you apart from the crowd? It isn't just about pure will-power; it is setting up your life to make your goals achievable. Here are some tips to help you ring in 2016 with your goals realized.
1. Make your goals measurable. "Eating more vegetables" is hard to measure. Making your goal specific, such as "eating 5 vegetables" gives you a clear focus.
2. Break down your big goal into mini-goals. It is much easier to lose one pound or save $10, then to lose 100 pounds or save $100,000. Set monthly or bi-weekly goals to keep yourself on track.
3. Put your resolution on your calendar. Take out your calendar and treat your resolution like an appointment. For example, set aside an afternoon to work on your painting, or schedule time to make healthy meals for the week.
4. Find a friend or group that will challenge and encourage you. Are you looking to run a marathon? Join a running club that will not only help you celebrate your victories, they will be expecting you at the early morning group runs.
5. Measure away. Not only is measuring and tracking a good way to stay accountable, it will help you when you are discouraged. If you have a bad run or hit a plateau while losing weight, you can look back on past success and feel renewed.
6. Set rewards. Lost 10 pounds? Buy yourself a new pair of shoes or go for a massage. It will make these mini-victories even sweeter and be more exciting. Be sure that the reward is not working against your goal. For example, if you are trying to diet, don't make your reward and ice cream sundae.
7. Prepare for failure. What will you do if you make a mistake? How will you get yourself back on track? Have a plan on how to forgive yourself and move forward.
8. Make a vision board and put it somewhere you will see every day. It is easy to give up your daily latte if you post photos of the vacation place you are saving money for.
As you work towards creating your best self possible, Transcription Plus, LLC wants you to remember that we offer the best absolutely accurate transcription services possible. Our transcription services are guaranteed, with a fast turnaround. And our staff is top-notch, not only are they entirely 100% USA-based, they are highly trained in a broad range of specialties. Contact us here for information about how we can make your business the best it can be.
40 Acorn Lane
Bristol, CT 06010
Phone: (860) 583-2818
Visit our web site: www.transcriptionplus.net